Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Middle East (and perhaps beyond?) Buildings

Just finished painting up some beautiful models I received from Kobblestone Miniatures. They are fantastic. They come unpainted in resin; if you're looking for some examples of more complex urban buildings rather than the usual mud brick, check these out:


The facades (front and back) come away from the building core, giving you numerous options for different buildings. Gates and doors can come loose as well. I've come some pots inside the shop on right that can be removed also.


The Mosque is an incredible model (although I could shoot myself. If you notice the lean of the central  tower: it got to warm in the sun after I basecoated it in black!)



The four facades come away in this model as well but they aonly fit to one spot. The only model to do this.



The friendly people at Kobblestone have numerous ranges including European and Celtic, but I've only purchased the Middle East. Technically, these are listed as modern, but leave off the propane tanks, airconditioning units and light fixtures and away you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment