Saturday, March 16, 2024

Ankh: More Miniatures

 Back in April/2022, I posted some photos of the Core Box set from the Game Ankh. I would again, highly recommend this Simulation, especially if you have interest in Ancient Kemet/Egypt. The miniatures alone, sealed the deal for me. Over the past months we have enjoyed playing the game as well. (after I painted the figs that is!). The following comes from one of the expansion sets, Tomb of Wonders. Enjoy...


These are are smaller miniatures, inc additional warriors for the new gods Ptah and Sutek, as well as  Guardians...

Now the second tray includes the bigger miniatures, and as I said earlier, they are simply beautiful...
Close-ups of (r-l) Babi. Taweret, and Bes...
Bennu, Griffin, Khepri...
the gods Sutek and Ptah...
and finally the awesome Petsuchos (yes, those are mummies riding on top!)...
Next will be additional Expansion Set photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment